– The world’s fastest, safest and cleanest method for removing paint and coating from steel surfaces.
HIGHER STRIPPING RATES
Especially effective in removing tough coatings with thickness up to 30 mm.
NO DOWN TIME
Most noteworthy, there will be no downtime and therefore it can be used continuously on live pipelines.
MINIMIZED WASTE DISPOSAL
Above all, this method does not add any grit or water media that needs transport, processing and disposal.
- No high pressure
- Quiet operation
- No air-born dust emissions
- Less protective gear needed
Most importantly – the RPR Technologies coatings removal system is safe for the operator or nearby workers carrying out other maintenance or inspection work.
- Easy waste containment.
- Minimal risk of local contamination.
- About 75% less energy consumption compared with traditional methods.
- Use of RPR Induction for coatings removal gives no grit or water deposits. Therefore, transport cost and emissions is reduced to a minimum.
Coatings Removal On Pipelines
Cost Efficient | Fast Removal | No Water / Grit | Safe Operation | Use On Live Pipeline | Silent
Removal of Inner Coating Fast
You can use this method to quickly remove coatings such as fiberglass liners, coal tar epoxy, chartek fireproofing and other coatings from steel surfaces.
It’s quiet and does not create any secondary waste.
Ebonite Disbonded From Interior of Pipe
Hard rubber is disbonded with induction heating, as a result it is chiseled away easily.
Certainly you can use Induction stripping to quickly remove coatings such as fiberglass liners, coal tar epoxy, chartek fireproofing and other coatings from steel surfaces. The process is quiet and does not create any secondary waste.
Pipeline Life Extension Project in Thailiand
Fast Coatings removal by means of induction heating. Coaltar Enamel removed quickly from live pipeline carrying gas. Induction disbonding was the preferred method due to simplicity, and cleanliness and relyability. Technip was the EPC