– The world’s fastest, safest and cleanest method for removing paint and coating from steel surfaces.
HIGHER STRIPPING RATES
Depending on accessibility, coating type and thickness, removal rates of up to 30 m2/hr can be achieved.
Toxic and hazardous coating containing e.g. PCB, Lead or Asbestos comes off easily and safe in strips or flakes for easy collection, containment and disposal.
MINIMIZED WASTE DISPOSAL
In contrast to use of grit or UHP, the method does not add any grit or water media that needs transport, special waste processing and disposal.
- No high pressure
- Quiet operation
- No air-born dust emissions
- Less protective gear needed
Most importantly – the RPR Technologies coatings removal system is safe for the operator or nearby workers carrying out other maintenance or inspection work.
- Easy waste containment.
- Minimal risk of local contamination.
- About 75% less energy consumption compared with traditional methods.
Above all, use of RPR Induction for coatings removal gives no grit or water deposits. Therefore, transport cost and emissions is reduced to a minimum.
♦ YOKOGAWA BRIDGE CORP
♦ JAPAN BRIDGE CORP
Coating Removal On Steel Structures
Cost Efficient | Fast Removal | No Water / Grit | Safe Operation | No air-born dust | Silent