– The world’s fastest, safest and cleanest method for removing paint and coating from steel surfaces.
HIGHER STRIPPING RATES
Depending on accessibility, coating type and thickness, removal rates of up to 30 m2/hr. can be achieved.
HIGH DURABLE/THICK COATINGS
Ideally used for fast removal of high durable coatings (e.g. Epoxy) on gangways and heli-decks and on surfaces coated with up to 15 mm PFP (Passive Fire protection) such as Chartek.
MINIMIZED WASTE DISPOSAL
The method does not add any grit or water media that needs transport, special waste processing and disposal.
- No high pressure
- Quiet operation
- No air-born dust emissions
- Less protective gear needed
Most importantly – the RPR Technologies coatings removal system is safe for the operator or nearby workers carrying out other maintenance or inspection work.
- Easy waste containment.
- Minimal risk of local contamination.
- About 75% less energy consumption compared with traditional methods.
- Far less transport cost and emissions due to no grit and water deposits.
♦ CONOCO/PHILIPS BP
Coating Removal In Offshore
Cost Efficient | Fast Removal | No Water / Grit | Safe Operation | Silent
Removing Thick Antiskid Deck Coating, North Sea Oil Rig, Stord
The Induction Disbonder from RPR Technologies is using controlled heat, to break the bonding and lets you remove the thick antiskid coating easy.
Typical offshore job on for instance helicopter decks.