– The world’s fastest, safest and cleanest method for removing paint and coating from steel surfaces.
HIGHER STRIPPING RATES
Reduced docking time or optional to even carry out work at sea without disrupting normal operations.
MINIMIZED WASTE DISPOSAL
In contrast to use of grit or UHP, the method does not add any grit or water media that needs transport, processing and disposal.
- No high pressure
- Quiet operation
- No air-born dust emissions
- Less protective gear needed
Most importantly – the RPR Technologies coatings removal system is safe for the operator or nearby workers carrying out other maintenance or inspection work.
- Easy waste containment.
- Minimal risk of local contamination.
- About 75% less energy consumption compared with traditional methods.
- Use of RPR Induction for coatings removal gives no grit or water deposits. Therefore, transport cost and emissions is reduced to a minimum.
♦ US NAVY
♦ SPANISH NAVY
♦ PAKISTAN NAVY
♦ FRENCH NAVY
♦ SAMSUNG HEAVY INDUSTRIES
Coating Removal on Ships & Marine
Cost Efficient | Fast Removal | No Water / Grit | Safe Operation | Reduced Docking Time | Silent