“Twice as fast as sandblasting”
Statement from a main contractor to the industry.
HIGHER STRIPPING RATES
Especially effective in removing floor- and inner-wall lining resulting in shorter down time.
MINIMIZED WASTE DISPOSAL
Above all, this method does not add any grit or water media that needs transport, processing and disposal.
- No high pressure
- Quiet operation
- No air-born dust emissions
- Less protective gear needed
Most importantly – the Coating Removal On Storage Tanks is safe for the operator or nearby workers carrying out other maintenance or inspection work.
- Easy waste containment.
- Minimal risk of local contamination.
- About 75% less energy consumption compared with traditional methods.
- Use of RPR Induction for coatings removal gives no grit or water deposits. Therefore, transport cost and emissions is reduced to a minimum.
♦ COSMO OIL
♦ CONOCO OIL/PHILIPS
Coating Removal On Storage Tanks
Cost Efficient | Fast Removal | No Water / Grit | Safe Operation | Shorter Down Time | Silent
– The world’s fastest, safest and cleanest method for removing paint and coating from steel surfaces.
RPR Buggy video on Petronor refinery
RPR Induction Disbonder used on coatings removal in storage tanks of the refinery of Petronor/Repsol in Bilbao. Instant Induction Heat break the bonding of the tank bottom lining. Motorized buggy provides high quality consistent rate of removal.
Tank Lining in Trieste, Italy
Removal of Belzona 1391 Hard Ceramic Coating
Kuurman removes Belzona 1391 hard ceramic coating average thickness 20-30 mm (800 – 1200 mils) within seconds. The coating is hard to remove with current treatments and cost a lot a energie and money. Kuurman knows a way to remove this difficult and thick coating.
Kuurman way is FAST, LOCALIZED, CLEAN and SAFE for ENVIRONMENT!