RPR Induction is Cost efficient
With a minimum of power consumption even the thickest and hardest coatings must surrender.
- The Induction Disbonder is up to 10 times faster than conventional methods.
- Work day and night shifts without disturbing the neighbours.
- Plug & Play. Compact unit that is easy to bring and install -anywhere.
- Minimum wear & tear.
The Induction Disbonder removes asbestos, lead and toxic coatings without compromising the health of the operators nor the environment.
- No dust. No noise.
- 75 % energy reduction.
- Minimum waste management.
- An excellent safety record.
Health, security & environment
Contractors and facility owners will appreciate the opportunity to work without disturbing and contaminating with dust and noise:
- on bridges in city centers and river crossings.
- In areas of power plants, control rooms and confined spaces.
- On offshore installations, cut expensive sand/grit and fresh water logistics.
- On pipelines that cross protected and sensitive nature.